Best Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 pm
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Florat

Our users have posted a total of 42 messages in 38 subjects

[BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4

Go down

[BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4 Empty [BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4

Post by BM_admin Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Dear customer,
Please feel free leave message if you think there is song should be added to New Quarter 14Q4 for BM-3000.
We will try our best to collect those songs.
Thank You

Best Media.
-------------------------------------------
親愛的顧客,若您認為有些新歌歌曲沒有在BM-3000 請在此留言。

請把歌名與歌手名字留言給我們。 我們會盡力去找
當我們找到會放在下一季新歌

謝謝
合家歡

Last edited by BM_admin on Fri May 29, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
BM_admin
BM_admin
Admin

https://bestmedia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

[BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4 Empty update song list for BM 3000 II

Post by Tuan Tiet Mon May 25, 2015 11:36 am

Hello,
I just bought BM 3000 II  Vietnamese version yesterday.  I discover that the songs list book does not have new songs that shows on the player.  For example, song name Let It Go from Demi Lonato (Frozen Movie), Love You Like a Love Song by Salinas Gomez.  My daughter like those song very much and that is the reason we bought the machine. However, I can't find them on machine to replay again.  I went to your website to download the new list from season 1-3 and still can't find it.  please let me know how can I obtain a new list for BM 3000 II. There are other songs I wonder if you have it installed in the machine, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding, Naturally by Salinas Gomez, Glad You Came by The Wanted.  thanks

Tuan Tiet

Back to top Go down

[BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4 Empty Re: [BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4

Post by BM_admin Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Tuan Tiet wrote:Hello,
I just bought BM 3000 II  Vietnamese version yesterday.  I discover that the songs list book does not have new songs that shows on the player.  For example, song name Let It Go from Demi Lonato (Frozen Movie), Love You Like a Love Song by Salinas Gomez.  My daughter like those song very much and that is the reason we bought the machine. However, I can't find them on machine to replay again.  I went to your website to download the new list from season 1-3 and still can't find it.  please let me know how can I obtain a new list for BM 3000 II. There are other songs I wonder if you have it installed in the machine, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding, Naturally by Salinas Gomez, Glad You Came by The Wanted.  thanks

Hi Mr. Tuan Tiet
Thank you for purchasing our product.
Actually we believe that your song book has Let It Go from Demi Lonato (Frozen Movie), Love You Like a Love Song by Salinas Gomez and many other new English song (on Season 02)
It is in Season 02 English section. Since you just bought it, please check for those new English songs at the First Page of the English Section in your New Songs book.

Season 1, 3, 4 only have Vietnamese songs

If you look closely. we have organized and sort our song book (All the song up to Season 2). And the new songs on Season 1 & season 2 are in bold.
If you bought the 3.0TB - you will see the latest Season is Season 3 on the front of the book
If you bought 4.0TB - you will see the latest Season is season 4 on the front of the book.

So to make it easier for you. You can check link below for the New English songs on Season 02

bullet-orange Season 02 Song List Link
- Please take a look at the last page is the latest English song we added for Season 02

bullet-orange BM-3000 Vietnamese song lists
- other Seasons new song list

If you still have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at 909-348-5558 or follow the post. Thank You.
BM_admin
BM_admin
Admin

https://bestmedia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

[BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4 Empty Re: [BM-3000] Any song suggestion for Quarter 14Q4

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down